Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Review - Ttyl by Lauren Myracle





I really liked this book. The story is your typical high school drama between three best friends and boys. There are always boys in these stories. What makes this novel special is how it is written. The whole book is carried through chat. The girls talk to each other about their day in a way to give the reader the full picture without changing the way friends usually chat. I love the incorporation of new media into literature. It only shows that writing is up to speed with the technology and that writers understand how these new elements change our lives. This book gave me a great time. What I loved the most about it is the multitude funny moments. I could not help myself but to laugh even when I was reading in public (that was a bit embarrassing). This is a novel that brings joy to the reader. It is a series that I will definitely continue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vos commentaires sont les bienvenues!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...